Mean Well Power Supply – Technical Specifications
Click on the button below to view the data sheet of Mean Well Power 350W Single Output Switching Power Supply
Mean Well LRS-350 350W AC/DC Single Output Switching Power Supply is a single-output enclosed type power supply with 30mm of low profile design. Adopting an input of 115 VAC or 230 VAC (select by switch). A built-in long life fan allows LRS-350 to work from -30ºC to +70ºC with full load. Delivering an extremely low no load power consumption (less than 0.75W), LRS-350 allows the end system to easily meet the worldwide energy requirement. LRS-350 has complete protection functions and 5G anti-vibration capability. The Mean Well Power Supply possess the Regulatory Compliance Mark (RCM) that makes it compliant with EESS ACMA’s labelling requirements.
- AC input range selectable by switch.
- Withstand 300V AC surge input for 5 second.
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature.
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan.
- Built-in colling Fan ON-OFF control.
- Withstand 5G vibration test.
- No load power consumption<0.75W
- 100% full load burn-in test.
- High operating temperature up to 70°C.
Power Supply Cover Installation Guide
Please Note: The power supply is supplied with a cover only for our Australian customers. Customers outside Australia, can download the STL file of the cover by clicking on the button below and print their own covers.
The Mean Well Power Supply comes with a power supply cover, designed and made exclusively by Maker Store. This power supply cover will protect against contact with the mains voltage connections on the power supply. In the box will be the power supply cover and an M4 x 10mm button head bolt. Please follow the installation instructions below:
Australian Colour Codes
In Australia, there are two variations in general flexible cable (extension cords). Depending on the manufacturer of the cable, the colours inside the cable vary. Please refer to the below table for the two types of Australian cables:
Special thanks to:
- The Open Source Hardware Community.
- Our fantastic customers, whose feedback constantly helps us improve our design.
- The Mean Well Power Supply Cover has been designed and made by Maker Store.